Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Anna Scott's Baby Book - Four Months Old

Baby Girl,

Another month has flown by, and you are growing and growing while continuing to capture our hearts with your charming little antics! You have hit several milestones this month. Now (on our third try) you can put yourself to sleep WITHOUT A PACI! This is something your big brother didn't do until he turned One! I would have let you keep it. In fact, that's why it has taken us three tries--Mommy kept giving in. But after complaining to Dr. Castleberry about how you can't keep it in while sleeping, she convinced me to help you quit "Cold Turkey". It makes me sad, but happy that you (and I) can sleep without it falling out and making you cry instead of getting some much needed rest! As I am typing, I am listening to you coo yourself to sleep in your own bed.

You sleep in your crib at night unswaddled! During the day, you still sleep in your co-sleeper, but no longer have to be attached to the bed. You still take two small morning naps and a BIG stretch in the afternoon! And I still get that sweet little smile when you wake. It makes my heart explode every time.

Some of your favorite things seem to be bath time, playing with your little toys, and most definitely watching Aiden. You have really gotten the hang of Tummy Time. And when you get tired of that, you can now roll onto your back all by yourself! Aiden is always there to cheer you on and celebrate when you do it. And you always give him your classic gummy grin.

This week, you will get to start trying baby food and cereal! I cannot wait to get that on video! If you are anything like me, you will love food.

Another milestone you have hit is being able to reach out to grab things. This is my favorite because I think it is so sweet when you reach to touch my face. Sometimes, though, it's hard to get you to let go. You like to hold onto your bottle or me when you're eating, reach out and swat your toys, and touch and grab people's faces. I just love to watch your face as you discover your little world.

We are so excited to see you grow into such a beautiful little girl. You make your mommy, daddy, and brother so proud.
We love you little Anna Scott!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I think she looks so much like you Britney! I love the picture of the great big smile - what a sweet girl!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...