Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Obsession

So Friday...Any other normal Friday, right? Not. Well, it was until a couple of days ago when I went home sick with a horrible stomach virus. Lying in the bed all day with nothing to do but watch television and run to and from the bathroom, I became sucked into the whole Royal wedding explosion. Normally, I would watch Food Network, but in my condition, that was certainly not an option. That left E! and TLC. And let me tell you, they had back to back to back specials on the wedding, the family, past weddings, past divorces, you get it. Same shows, different titles. But I couldn't can't get enough. So now, I am completely invested. As I type, I am watching a special on demand (I know, shameful) on Fergie, the Duchess of York. And there are several more! That means hours and hours more of drama and scandal! Not to mention beautiful fantasies of what the wedding might be like. I love all of the pomp and pageantry. The dress, the flowers, the food, the hair, ALL OF IT!

Consider yourselves warned. I will probably be revisiting this topic after the nuptials. Silly, I know, but try to understand. I am a girl.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Me too!!!!! I am working tomorrow, but I seriously have SIX hours of royal wedding stuff set to record! It's every little girl's fairy tale - how can you not love it?!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...