Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Lately, I have been trying to find Jesus in whatever moments I can throughout my day-to-day activities. It is a constant struggle, especially when I come face to face with the WORLD all day long. I find it easier and much more effective to write things down on my calendar or to come here to blog about it. I like to write. So here it is, today's silver lining:
1. I got to see, talk to, and cuddle with Aiden and Jamie this morning before work. Usually they're both sound asleep when I leave. What a wonderful start to a day!
2. Having only seven kids in my class, I was able to make the lesson more intimate and it allowed for more open discussion. Something that is very hard to do with a group of 24.
3. I was able to sit and play the movie/actor game with my mini-school team while all of our 8 bus riders were on computers or playing board games. Social time with adults never goes unappreciated in our line of work.
4. I came home to find that Jamie and Aiden had stayed home due to the weather. I got to cuddle Aiden (sweetly sleeping) and put him to bed to finish his nap.
4. I got to eat pizza. Straight out of the box. On my lap. In front of the TV.
5. I am now in the bed with the macbook and some more E! specials about the royal wedding which are feeding my new obsession (but that's my next blog).
So, thank you God, for showing me the great things that today brought me. Please help me to find You in my days to come and to not complain about the details in the story that You have written.