Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Saturday Morning Scene

 
Please notice the missing bedding. Why is it missing? Is it laundry day? I have one word. Poop-ocalypse. That's right, folks. I woke up to Aiden calling for us at 5:55. Opened the door, breathed in, and knew. It. Was. Bad. Bless his little heart; he was half asleep/half awake while I cleaned him up and even while on the toilet. I had to make sure he was awake so he would fall off. He was so pitiful. Once we cleaned up, I started the laundry, opened the windows, and sprayed a LOT of Lysol. We cuddled back up in our bed and, thankfully, he was able to go back to sleep. I just hate it when he is sick. He is such a trooper, though. The good thing was that it got me up early so that I can start cleaning the house. Hope you get better soon, little buddy!

10 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

OH dear. Worst Fear...no good. Sorry momma!

Ashley Paige said...

i'm a new follower- found you over at Loves of Life! Poor little sickie! What a morning! Hoping he feels better soon!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Oh dear! Hope the little guy feels better soon!

PS My sons name is Jamie, I saw that's your hubby too! I get excited when I find other boys named that since so many people give me the side eye!

Carey said...

Oh no! Precious thing. Hope he feels better soon!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Eww...that's not a good way to start a Saturday!

the workaholic momma said...

AAWW - you poor thing! Hope Aiden feels better soon and your Saturday gets better:)

Joeylee said...

oh no, poor thing. hope he feels better soon

Erin said...

oh no poor little man and poor mama.. not a good way to wake up!

Kristen said...

Poor little guy! Hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

What a morning! I made the mistake of sticking a pooping baby in his jumperoo last saturday. It was a terrifying scene. =P
Have a better weekend!

http://tosots.blogspot.com/

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...