Monday, June 6, 2011

Beginning of the Week Brain Dump

So, I like the idea of using the blog to dump my thoughts. I've been meaning to do this for a while!

My internet sucks at life. I have to refresh, refresh, refresh. This needs to be fixed asap, but I keep putting off calling. That means that someone will have to come out. So I will have to sit at home waiting for them to show up within a six hour window. And worse? I'll have to put a bra on.

Aiden is in underwear. Not sure how I feel about this. I'm of course excited and proud. Plus even more excited about the money we'll save not buying diapers, but it's kinda sad. Right?

I am IN. LOVE. with staying home everyday with this precious human. Something needs to happen so that this can be a permanent arrangement. Hey, God? Not trying to be whiny, but could you please make this happen soon?

My dog should have been fixed long ago. He is becoming mean. Is it too late? I'm not sure on the reasons, but I've always heard the sooner the better. I miss my sweet Bogey. He growls and pouts and snaps now. Not cool.

I'm growing extremely impatient with the whole aftermath of the miscarriage thing. Last time, I bounced back quickly. This time, I have to wait for things to "bounce back" before making my first appointment to figure things out. Sigh.

I miss my husband. I had absolutely no time with him this weekend. Time for a date night. I also miss Carrabba's.

I fear I have bitten off more than I can chew with the whole birthday planning thing. Last year, I bought the stuff at Party City and made a soccer ball cake. The cake alone stressed the heck out of me. So, to quote my buddy Heather, "I'm scared."

Done now.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...