Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting Excited!

Yaaaaay hormones!


*TMI warning:  Brandon and Dad, you guys can just skip this post.


Anyway, as I was saying, hormones-hormones-hormones! They're back in gear. And that means I have an actual, real-life, scheduled appointment with the doctor. I have seriously been waiting for what feels like forever for answers. But on June 27, I'll be on my way to getting some! Needless to say, I will be praying like no other for accurate results. That's all I am needing at this point. I am just so tired of hearing "just a fluke" or "It could be..." I am ready for identification of the problem, and I don't believe I thought I would ever say this, but...I can't wait to get started on the progesterone (if that's what I need)! Ya know, until this ordeal, I have never been so hyper-aware of all of the intricate factors that come into play to not only get pregnant, but remain that way. It's super interesting (I spend hours on google), but also kind of a bummer. With Aiden, I was just floating through a meadow in my Baby La La Land in clueless oblivion. Sometimes I think that ignorance is bliss. Fo' Sho'.

Well, enough rambles...I just wanted to blog today, and that is pretty much the only dang thing that is on my mind right now. My apologies.

Thanks for the sweet comments and prayers. Our future babycakes appreciates it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the doctor appt!! I always feel better in a situation when I feel like I'm being proactive and DOING something to fix the problem instead of just waiting for it to fix itself. I hope this progesterone works for you! I'm familiar with it because one of my best friend's was recently on it. And she is now 4 months pregnant. :o) I really hope they will diagnose what you need! Ya'll are an adorable family as-is, but I can totally see a precious little girl joining the clan! :o)

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...