Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Saturday Morning Scene
This morning, after breakfast and some much appreciated Dunkin' Donuts coffee, we headed up to Aiden's room to revamp his baby changing table. I got the baby stats idea from pinterest via Ashley at I Love You More Than Carrots. If you're not on pinterest, you should be. It is way fun. Nuf said. So this was my attempt at the oh-so-cute baby stats graphic. Not too shabby (seeing as how I used microsoft word and printed it on paper). I took these with my phone because I was too lazy/excited to go all the way downstairs to get the camera. But at least I tried to get fancy with picnik. That counts.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the room...
Now, it's off to the pool for some more 95+ weather! chicka chicka yeah! HAPPY SATURDAY!

3 comments:

Cara S. said...

It came out AWESOME! I love me some PINTEREST!!! I don't know what I did before it! Have a great weekend!!

Joeylee said...

that looks awesome, I saw that on Pinterest too and was going to do it for my girls too!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

love it! have a beautiful weekend!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...