Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

We woke up early this morning! I love getting up early when it just happens. I feel like I'm not rushed, and I get more time to peruse blogs, and Aiden gets more time to play in his pj's and watch "Buzz and Woody"--Please notice the cowboy hat. "It's like Woody's!"

We really don't have any big plans for this morning. I was home with a sick baby on Thursday (I had thought he was better on my Wednesday post, but notsomuch) so I was able to get all of the laundry done. I cleaned like crazy last weekend, so I'm going to give myself a break today. That means I have the entire morning for blogging, couponing, and playtime! I hope to go get some of this week's deals this afternoon before heading off to celebrate my cousin Becca's birthday! I am always excited about a birthday party. The food ain't bad either. I hope you all enjoy your Saturday to the MAX! And I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day as well!

6 comments:

LucieP said...

aw Aidan's pic is so loveable!! His expression is priceless!
Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Hehe. Love the hat...and the little smirk!

Elizabeth said...

Aww, so cute!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother's Day! :)

http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

I hopped over here from your Saturday morning scene link...

Sounds like a great morning! I hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good start to the weekend! =)

http://tosots.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! We watched a little Toy Story this morning too!

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...